The story teller in me is just not satisfied with telling our story by photo alone. My wish is to share with all of you our moments in time, as we grow and become what God has in-store for this family. Of course, being able to do this in person would be fabulous, but I don't want to miss any opportunities to share this gift that God has given to me. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Drivers


In life there are drivers and then everyone else, at least that is what Kaleb would say! Yesterday was a gorgeous day with sunny blue skies and temperatures in the high 60's. We decided to work on our sailboat and take it for a spin around the inlet behind Jetty Island. Kaleb was patient until we got out of the marina and then it was, " scoot over daddy and let the real sailor at the helm". Kaleb took us all over and then some. At one point his sailing became quite animated and he lost his footing, slipping and tumbling, to quickly reprimand me for laughing at him! I am just thankful that this one time I had the video camera rolling to catch it all. I am often so surprised at the confidence my son shows in his own abilities. He just so matter-of-factly does things and is not deterred by a protective and caring Mom, also a Mom that knows the things he thinks he does! Talk about wild at heart, my son is surely that!

No comments:

Post a Comment