The story teller in me is just not satisfied with telling our story by photo alone. My wish is to share with all of you our moments in time, as we grow and become what God has in-store for this family. Of course, being able to do this in person would be fabulous, but I don't want to miss any opportunities to share this gift that God has given to me. Enjoy!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation


It is unbelievable to me that my eldest son has graduated from kindergarten. Yet, just last night I watched him walk down the aisle as a boy and back up the aisle an eighteen year old man. Now I know that it may seem I am exaggerating but through my eyes that is what I saw. All of the lovely people that have told me until now to enjoy this time because so soon it will be gone, well I didn't believe you, truthfully I didn't even listen to you. Today I am acutely aware that this is exactly how time will go, regardless of if I pay total attention to every detail or not. Time flies.
What am I going to do with my latest revelation? I find that I am drawn even closer to God and what His word has to tell me. He tells us in so many ways that we must live life to the fullest in the moment that we are living. We are not told to live tomorrow, or to try and re-live yesterday, we are told to live each moment fully because we do not know which moment will be our last. That is what I am committing to do again. I want to live each day as if it is my last. God has given me such a great array of experiences and motherhood is one of the greatest. I am so proud of my son, Kaleb. He learned so much this year and has grown into quite a boy. Thanks to a truly gifted Christian school and equally gifted teachers, Kaleb is more than equipped for what first grade can throw at him. Life is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment